2015 was a wonderful year for me.
Here are some highlights…
- I went to Hawaii for the first time with Tom and a group of close friends for one of my best friends’ wedding! It was so beautiful and so much fun.
2. We won our summer volleyball league championship!
3. I spent a lot of time at one of my favorite places in the world… the lake!
4. I was thrown the most darling wedding showers by my in-laws and mom & sisters!
5. Celebrated my bachelorette party, which was a hoot!
6. Went to Basilica Block Party for the first time — so crowded, but so much fun!
7. Began my first year as a Kindergarten teacher!
8. And finally, my favorite highlight = Our wedding day! 🙂
9. And of course, starting this little blog of mine. I am so happy I took the leap to finally set it up, and I am excited to see how it will evolve in 2016. 🙂
2015 is one for the books! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year!! xx