Happy February! It’s officially one of my favorite months of the year. 🙂 One, being that it’s my birthday month, and two, because of Valentine’s Day! I’ve always been a big fan of V-day, especially in elementary school when you’d pick out valentines for everyone in your class, create a mailbox, and have a blast reading all your v-day mail and eating candy with your friends! Good ole days. 😛
In honor of the holiday, I created a couple of Valentine’s Day His & Her gift guides! Don’t have a Valentine? Send something to your mom or BFF. And/or treat yourself. 😉
GIFTS FOR HER
- Ray-Bans: Aviators look good on every girl, and I love the mirrored blush color of the lens!
- Tory Burch Foldover Crossbody Bag/Clutch: I own this bag in the black color, but how pretty is this blush for spring and summer?! Adorable! One of my favorite features of this bag is that the straps can be taken off to be used as a clutch. Versatile and cute.
- Tiffany & Co. Diamond Pendant: Less is more, and this necklace is a prime example of that expression. You could easily dress this up by layering other simple necklaces with it, too! Dainty jewelry is my favorite, and this beauty is on my wish list. *Heart eyes*
- Perfume: I received this perfume as a gift for Christmas, and I have literally worn it every single day since! If you are seeking a perfume that isn’t too overwhelming, smells fresh and luxurious, this is your perfume! I have heard great things about the other scents, but the Wood Sage & Sea Salt is my personal favorite.
- Nude Peep Toe Booties: As I was browsing new spring arrivals online, I spotted these gorgeous cut out peep toes! I LOVE the detailing on these – and they would go with everything!
- Gorjana Calming Bracelet: I’m a sucker for pretty little bracelets like these. I love the pretty gold detail and that the beads have a “white marble” look. And it claims to be calming, so count me in!
- Stay Golden Notebook: Too cute, right?! The perfect desk notebook with a friendly little reminder.
- Rose Gold Tory Burch Studs: What’s that you say? It comes in rose gold? Sold! These Tory studs are gorgeous!
- Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics Palette: Urban Decay has 2 smaller versions of their ‘Basics’ collection, both which I own and use weekly. Personally, I use matte shadows much more often than the shimmery shades, so this palette is a must if you also gravitate towards matte, neutral shadows.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm: This lip balm brand is amazing, and if you don’t believe me, check out the reviews for yourself! They come in an assortment of shade options, including this neutral nude color.
- Blush Colorblock Tote: Price and color on point! Girls love their totes.
- Sea Salt Truffles: Maybe it’s cliché to give a box of chocolates, but these sound divine. And look at the pretty package it comes in!
GIFTS FOR HIM
- Bluetooth Speaker: If your man doesn’t own a bluetooth speaker yet, he doesn’t know what he’s been missing, and either do you! Every household needs one. We use ours all the time!
- Nixon Watch: Leather strap watches make for the perfect everyday watch. Dressed up or down, these watches always look good on your man.
- Tie Set: This set was made to be gifted! Includes a woven pocket square, striped crew socks, and a cute dotted tie!
- Derby Shoes: Tom has 2 pairs of derby shoes and wears them all the time! Specifically for work, weddings and other special occasions. They are classics, and this cognac color goes with everything.
- Swim Trunks: Spring breakers, this one’s for you! Actually, even if you aren’t going on spring break, summer will be here before we know it!
- Fitbit: For the techie and/or gym go-er. Makes one cool looking watch, too!
- North Face Waterproof Jacket: Spring time is notorious for rain showers. Keep your guy dry with this lightweight waterproof jacket! Comes in other colors and has amazing reviews!
- iPhone Case/Wallet: This handy little case doubles as a wallet with an array of pockets!
- Aviator Sunglasses: Like I said above, aviators look good on everyone! I really like this color frame/lens for a guy.
- Nike Sneakers: Nike Roshes are all the rage with women and men. Navy isn’t a color that I’ve seen in this style until now, and I dig it.
These product collages have always been super helpful for me in finding gifts or inspiration for gifts, so I hope these guides of mine were helpful & handy for you!
Do you have any Valentine’s Day plans? Tom and I don’t have any, or any that I am aware of I guess. All we want to do lately is stay in with our pup, so I’m sure a low-key night in with good food, wine, a flick and cuddles will be the ticket. 🙂
As always, thanks for stopping by, and Happy Friday-eve! 🙂