We are getting down to the wire on shopping for holiday gifts, so if you are one of many shoppers still shopping for gifts before Christmas, this post is for you! I’ve created a gift guide for the family (including pets!) from Nordstrom that will still ship free and arrive by Christmas Eve if you place your order by noon EST 12/22! If you shop past 12/22, you do still have the opportunity to order with express shipping or the handy pick up in store option as well! Nordstrom’s customer service is always top notch, and it’s so convenient that they offer super fast shipping so close to the holiday this time of year!
Shop our gifts:
- Pom Beanie & Plaid Scarf Set: Such a great value for this set! Super soft and nice quality, and comes in one other colorway.
- Cozy V-Neck Top: A comfy and cute basic! Comes in more colors and runs true to size, I have a small.
- Leggings: Super affordable and perfect for everyday wear. True to size, I have a small.
- UGG Slippers: So comfy, and so good! Size up 1/2 size if between sizes.
- Nike Zip-Up Hoodie: Tom is so happy with this! Awesome quality and more colors available. True to size, Tom has a large.
- Ridge Wallet: This isn’t pictured, but Tom actually purchased this wallet early this year and never wants to go back to a traditional wallet again, he loves it! It’s super slim and doesn’t take up a lot of room in your pocket.
- Knit Hooded Button-Up Flannel Shirt: This is the second one I’ve ordered for Keldon, I love it so much! It’s cute, comfy and high quality. The other one I got for him is a small blue buffalo check that’s now sold out, but I had to grab this festive red one for the winter! True to size, Keldon is wearing the 12M.
- Jellycat Elephant & Board Book: I failed to get a photo with us with these, but they make such a great gift! He also has the bunny & book. 🙂
- Triangle Tug Dog Toy: Meet Bruce’s new favorite toy to play with! It might not look like it in the photos we got of Bruce, but we have already gotten SO much use out of this thing, and it’s super easy to handle. Very strong and doesn’t look like it will be chewed up and unusable any time soon- yay!
We ordered some early Christmas gifts so I could share some ideas photographed in this post, but I also have more gifts ideas in the widgets below!
Gifts for her:
Gifts for him:
Gifts for babies/toddlers:
Gifts for pets:
A big thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post! As always, all opinions are my own.