Mother’s Day is near, and I’ve had tons of requests to share a gift guide! Whether you are a mom and are looking for things to hint or are treating your mom or another mom on this special day, I’ve got you covered. I did a poll Sunday night on gifts that you would like to receive as a mother, which was so helpful in creating this post, so thank you! 😉
- Sleep… lol! This was actually the top answer in the poll and I can totally relate!! Let mom sleep in and/or take a nap… simple and FREE!
- A day off with zero mom duties! Send mom out of the house or leave the house with the kids so mom can to do whatever she wishes alone, and no chores/kid tasks to return home to or tend to!
- A thoughtful/handmade gift from the kids
- Breakfast in bed
- Picnic in the park
- Clean car (exterior and interior!)
- Clean house (this is one of my requests!!)
- Landscaping (technically this costs money, but also labor!)
- Massage (I recommend Hotel Landing’s Läka Spa in Wayzata if you’re local)
- Facial (My favorite facials have been with Amy at Omni Cosmetic in Wayzata for a HydraFacial, Grace Noelle in Edina, or Laura at The Face Foundry in Edina Galleria)
- Eyelash extensions (I get mine from Grace Noelle in Edina!)
- Brunch and mimosas
- Vacation (or maybe a stay cation with a spa service!) – some suggestions were with family, some with just husband sans kids, and some were for mom only or with girlfriends!
- Blowout (Drybar is really fun)
- A fun day out that mom didn’t organize herself (either with kids or day date with spouse)
- Dinner reservations at a nice restaurant with spouse
Other misc. gifts:
- Professionally printed photo in a nice frame
- Flowers (both a bouquet and flowers for garden were suggested)
- Gift cards to mom’s favorite stores
- Wake them up with their favorite coffee from Starbucks (and maybe donuts?!)
- Wine! Or better yet, a quarterly wine & goodies subscription box from Vine Oh! I shared this on my stories tonight, it’s so good and only $50 + free shipping with my code STYLED! You could even keep some for yourself and gift the rest – or divvy it up for multiple gifts for others!