1. “I can’t remember if you posted about Biocell Life? Do you know if it works better than collagen peptides?” Yes I have a collagen profile highlight with more info! I have taken Biocell since April and have noticed visible results within 1 month of taking it daily (and I was taking collagen peptides powder daily prior to that for like 2 years). Main benefits for me are hair & joint improvements! First time customers will get $10 off your first order at check out (enter referral code 1680477 or click the link above!)
2. “What is the name of the community you rented from while waiting for your house to be built?” Mills Creek in Maple Grove. Super cute, modern farmhouse rental homes and they allowed a 6 month lease! (You have to request it). I know they have new owners now, so maybe different rules?
3. “Are you still using Obé? Do you have a code?” Yes! At least 4x a week. Keldon loves it too! Code STYLEDPRESS should still work for 30% off your first month + 7 day free trial.
4. “Could you link your office desk & chair, please!” I nearly always link these in my try ons since this is such a FAQ! Desk and chair – both from Target! The desk is often sold out online but I saw it in store the past month. Comes in walnut, vintage oak (this is the color I have), and gray.
5. “What are your favorite pajamas to wear?” The Cool Nights PJs from Soma are my all time favorite! I’ve bought cute ones from Target and Amazon but they don’t last long after multiple washes.
6. “I’m looking for new cloth masks, what do you recommend?” These are my 3 favorites! This one..that’s Bruce on the first one but you can have your own custom one with your pet! The material is perfect!
This set from Ulta; you get 3 for 12.99! The material is very soft.
This silk one was a recent purchase from Bloomingdales and it’s pricier, but the material is really gentle and doesn’t remove a ton of make up.
7. “My husband and I are building with Robert Thomas – is that the builder you used? Any tips?” Yes we built with Robert Thomas! I have an entire blog post on our experience.
8. “What do you recommend for an eye cream?” I would recommend this from Dermstore; it’s pricey, but the best one that I have used and a little goes a long way!
9. “Do you have any bar stool recommendations?” I love our stools from Ballard Designs! This is the Bailey stool and comes in both counter and bar height (we have counter). It’s an indoor/outdoor one so super durable and you can hose it down to clean; cushions are removable. Other than that, Target has some cute and affordable ones! Check out CB2 for a more modern vibe.
10. “What cabinet hardware do you have in your kitchen (black and gold!)?” Berenson Hardware! We have the Metro line.
12. “I’ve been wanting to blog for years, but so afraid of starting it. Advice?” Just got for it! Don’t wait any longer! If it’s a passion and something you love, you’ll crush it. If you do it for money or free stuff (P.S. nothing is really ever free- you usually have to work in exchange) and compare followers, you’ll get burnt out and won’t enjoy it. Also, don’t compare content to others. It should be inspiring, not a competition. Don’t expect perfection right away either, you’ll learn as you go. My content started as a lot of up & down selfies that shared my look…and I didn’t necessarily have links for it because it was no longer sold. If you love it, work hard at the side hustle. After work and weekends I’d work on creating and sharing content. Most importantly, be yourself! Everyone else is taken 🙂